Zypes IT Managed Services
Your business success depends on your IT infrastructure. You need Zypes to deliver proactive services that not only keep your network up and running, but operating effectively and efficiently. Zypes complete "managed services" package means that you will see increased performance, security, and reliability - immediately, and at an affordable price.
Features and Benefits of Managed IT Services
IT Security Monitoring
- Alerts your IT service provider on attempted network access by unauthorized users.
- Software content control allows you to restrict high-bandwidth interactive games or illegal p2p file sharing in your IT environment, which monopolize business resources and promote viruses and malware.
- Extensive IT security reporting gives you a bird's-eye view of your network security.
- Patch inventory ensures your operating systems are up-to-date and unexposed to known vulnerabilities.
Remote IT Management and Communication
- Zypes can minimize disruptions to the work environment by remotely resolving issues using a secure VPN system.
- If an issue arises that requires on-site assistance, prior in-depth knowledge allows us to send fully prepared specialists who can resolve the issue fast.
- IT network service monitoring and alerting - POP3, HTTP, FTP and others.
- Very low bandwidth requirements - does not slow down your network response and will respond before they become critical - such as a server running low on memory.
Graphical IT Performance Reporting
- Scheduled executive reporting - automatically generated and sent directly to your e-mail address.
- Easy-to-understand graphical reports with acceptable and unacceptable lines.
- IT capacity management and upgrade planning made simple.
Detailed Site Level IT Inventory
- Up-to-date hardware, software and patch information - automatically collected, 100% accurate can be used for insurance claims in case of flood, fire or theft.
Fast IT Response
- Zypes can monitor issues affecting your network and respond before they become critical - such as a server running low on memory.
- Automatic alert dispatch to your IT service provider guarantees a quick response to on-site problems.